Sending of material
All contributions should be processed by means of the online platform.
Tutorial to register on the platform
The process of submitting manuscripts consists of 5 steps
- STEP 1. START: verification of delivery, the authors transfer the rights of ownership and can make comments to the editor.
- STEP 2. UPLOAD SUBMISSION: Cover letter and manuscript. If necessary, high-quality appendices, graphs, Excel tables or any kind of documents can also be added.
- STEP 3. ENTER THE METADATA: the personal data of authors is filled in and the corresponding author indicated.
- STEP 4. CONFIRMATION: final step where the submission is confirmed.
- STEP 5. Your submission is complete! The editor has been notified of your submission.
The two mandatory files are uploaded separately onto the platform:
1. Anonymized paper without authorship, including:
o Title. In English and Spanish.
o Abstract. In English and Spanish.
o Structured in accordance with the type of paper. Types of articles
· Between 3 and 10 keywords in Spanish and English, preferably MeSH terms (over 50%). Available at https://meshb.nlm.nih.gov/search in English and https://decs.bvsalud.org/es/ in Spanish.
· List of abbreviations
· Structured in accordance with the type of paper. Types of articles.
· Each suitably identified section.
· Numbering on page footer and correlative lines numbering to favour review.
· Format according to the Vancouver system. Vancouver reference style.
o Tables and figures
§ Correctly inserted in the text, suitably numbered with table of figure footer with sufficient explanation.
2. Cover letter including:
· Full title of the manuscript.
· Preferred section where to publish.
· Name and surname(s), qualifications and workplace of the authors (preferably 6 authors at most).
· Publons (ResearcherID) and/or Orcid personal research identifier.
· Declaration of contribution to the paper’s content of each author.
· Declaration of possible conflict of interest of each author.
· Transfer of the publication rights.
· Any financing.
· Any acknowledgements.
· Further information that the authors deem relevant, such as awards received, conference presentations, etc.
· Text for the editor explaining the work’s specific features and reasons why the author believes it should be published. Download cover letter
If the author considers it convenient, he/she can also upload more files (high-quality images or native files, graphs, Excel tables) that will be considered as attachments.
Esta página está en English